Life with HPV: It's Possible

HPV is one of the most common forms of sexually transmitted infections in the United States. It is important to remember that not all people living with HPV even know that they have the infection, as many people often show no signs or symptoms. Research shows that the body usually fights off the infection on an average of about two years (Orenstein, 2011). However, if you have been diagnosed with HPV, it is important to take the necessary steps to protect yourself and others from further transmission of the virus. The body does not always fight off the infection and it can lead to more serious illnesses such as cancer. Although living with HPV may seem scary, it is important to remember that you can do it. Always protect yourself and others by decreasing the risk of infection. Below are a few simple steps that may better assists you in living with HPV.


  • Get Regular Check-Up’s. If you have been diagnosed with HPV it is important that you go in for routine testing. It is recommended that women undergo a Pap smear exam every two years after the age of 21 and every three years after the age of 30. A person living with HPV should try their best to keep up with routine testing in order to ensure that any abnormal growth or cancers can be discovered early and corrected before they become life threatening. Currently there are no recommended testing guidelines for males living with HPV (Orenstein, 2011). However, if you are worried about your risk of cancer, it is important for you to talk with your physician about  any possible screenings available for you.

  • Know Your Symptoms.  Living with HPV can be scary for a lot of people. It is important for you to know the symptoms associated with HPV, specifically symptoms that you may exhibit. The most common symptoms associated with HPV include genital warts, common warts, and flat warts (see What is HPV for more information). It is important to pay attention to your symptoms as they arise or “flare” up, so that you know when you are having a breakout. Most warts will go away on their own, however, some can grow and spread to other areas of the body. Therefore, it is important to seek necessary medical treatment if warts remain over a long period of time, do not try to remove them yourself!

  • Encourage your partner to get vaccinated. If you know you are living with HPV, it is important for you to encourage your partner to get vaccinated. It may be difficult for you to talk to them about your condition, however, it will help to protect your partner from becoming infected. (See Preventing HPV for more information on vaccines).

  • Use Condoms. HPV is spread by skin-to-skin contact, so it is important for you to use condoms during all types of sexual activity (anal, vaginal, and oral). Use of condoms will not fully eliminate your risk of infecting others, however it will help to reduce the risk (Orenstein, 2011). Using condoms will also protect you and your partner from other sexually transmitted infections.

  • Good Hygiene.  It is important for you to practice good hygiene. Make sure to keep all areas infected with warts clean. Be sure to wash your hands with hot soapy water after touching any warts and thoroughly clean your genital areas after having sex. It is also important for you to use a q-tip when apply topical creams to warts, and remember to thoroughly wash your hands  after (Orenstein, 2011).
Below is an inspiring video of a woman named Tricia, who was diagnosed with HPV. I hope that her story will inspire you and uplift you on your personal journey with HPV.

References

[HPV stories]. (2014, June 09). Retrieved April 04, 2017, from  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2W2EZNtSLY

Orenstein, Beth. Living well with HPV. (2011, January 14). Retrieved April 03, 2017, from http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/living-well-with-hpv.aspx

Comments

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr unuareghe is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr unuareghe, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr unuareghe with the email attach to my post dr.unuareghecuringhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr akube cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr akube the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his email: dr.akubecuringhome@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr akube that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact hisvia:dr.akubecuringhome@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found Dr Olori is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed Dr Olori, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact Dr Olori with the email attach to my post. droloriherbalcenter@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +23490553311935.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Celina Gomez from Canada, i have been cured from genital herpes with herbalist Sakura herbal Remedy.
    i have been infected with genital herpes for 1 years now , i have done so many medical treatment from different hospital still
    not cured. On a very good day , i decided to make a research on my computer on how to get rid of genital herpes,i found a post of Sarah Wilson on how she was  cured from herpes with herbalist Dr sakura  herbal remedy.
    The Herbalist email/contact number  was there as well dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com/ +2348160802189. i contacted him because of my illness .He needed few of my information which i did, and also send me his medicine through FedEx courier service.
    which i received  after 3 working  days of shipment,i drink the  herbal medicine the same way Herbalist Dr Sakura instructed me too.but now my genital herpes is gone totally without any side effect or harm, may God Almighty continuing to bless him abundantly .
    you can contact him on mail/whats app dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 or follow him on Instagram @Herbalist_sakura .you can also mail me for more information celinagomez784@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Riaria cured my herpes virus that have been in my body since two years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my herpes virus, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure herpes infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HSV 2,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was infected with Genital Herpes Virus six months ago, ever since then i have been searching for cure everywhere because i was feeling so uncomfortable with it. I have been dating for almost 5 years until i contracted Genital Herpes from my ex-boyfriend. Since then i became very sad about the whole situation, always going online checking if i could get a cure to Genital Herpes, then i came across so many testimonies. Due to my seriousness and eagerness to be completely cured, i became a victim of fraud after contacting several so-called herbal doctors i was referred to. I lost a lot of money but i didn't stop searching for a cure. Then one faithful day, i came across a testimony of a lady saying that she got her Genital herpes cured by a Great Herbal Doctor she called Dr Ogudugu by contacting him through his email address. And she advised anyone with Genital Herpes or Simplex Herpes to contact the herbal doctor for Herbal Cure. I contemplated for about 4 hours whether or not to contact him. then something inside of me told me 'Nothing good comes easy'. I then contacted him through his email and told him my problem. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, which i did properly. Just within weeks of drinking and applying the herbal medication he sent to me through dhl delivery service, i started seeing changes, i went to my medical doctor for check-up, i was so happy when the doctor told me i was no more having Genital Herpes Virus, it was all tears of Joy from that moment, People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health and if i could ever meet a Genuinely Great Herbal Doctor. I'm so grateful to him. i am completely free from Genital Herpes Virus, i introduced a family friend who have Simplex Herpes virus to him, He called me and told me he was also cure completely. I promised to share my own testimony like that of the lady on the internet. Friends, if you are also struggling with Herpes disease you can as well Contact him via Email: greatogudugu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Oluta who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Oluta, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr Oluta cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Oluta healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349065326267

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV) earning that you have HPV can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Johnny Mary and i am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HPV VIRUS, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr.Ogberaese) online.

    I then contacted him (Dr.Ogberaese) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
    To my greatest surprise, Dr.Ogberaese prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HPV VIRUS  his medicine is legit and it is real. I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES ,  ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kidney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr Ogberaese. kindly contact him via email: drogberaese54@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to the great Dr Ehimare herbalist doctor that has cured many people of HPV DISEASE today i am here to testify on his wonders on my life. for changing my life for the better after all the frustration of getting cured finally i got introduce to DR.Ehimare for which i believe has a cured after reading all his testimonies. after writing to him. he responded quick to me that i will be cured for my HPV DISEASE once i am able to receive his herbal medicine. afterwards he prepared my herbal cure and sent to me and when i did received it and used it. i was surprised that there was changes going on in my body. behold after using the medicine for the days he assured me that i should go and test myself. and getting there i was found HPV negative, and even the doctor was surprise and told me this can only be a miracle. i'm completely cured today and that happened by the great herbal remedy. contact DR.Ehimare Now on his email:drehimare3@gmail.com or his WhatsApp Number::+1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Preventing HPV

HPV & Cancer